Industrial-grade rugged and durable high-hardness carbide blade-excellent abrasion resistance, greatly improved hardness and toughness, longer service life, additional anti-skid triangle handle design, firm operation, no flashlight grip.
- High-quality Materials Made of high-quality steel, all of which are made of high-quality carbon steel after heat treatment. It has a variety of properties such as durability, rust resistance, and new scientific spiral chip removal space design to speed up chip removal and improve work. Efficiency saves time and effort.
- Easy to carry and store The masonry drill set is made of exquisite non-rusty plastic storage packaging, beautiful and exquisite, convenient for storage and carrying
- Wide Range of ApplicationsFast and efficient drilling through tiles, glass, cinder blocks, hard plastic, cement, concrete, mirrors, windows, travertine, bricks, wood and more! Including 3/16 ", 1/4", 5/16 ", 1/4", 5/16 ", 3/8", 1/2 "
Black and Gold Oxide Finish - Premium gold titanium and black nitride dual coating can apply lubricant better for smoother drilling and is more durable and corrosion resistant than the regular black surface.
- 135-degree & Split Point - Increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster. The split point tip can increase the wear resistance. 135-degree penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging.
- General Purpose - It is ideal for drilling steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials.
- High Quality Material - High Speed Steel M2 Black and Gold, resists corrosion, ensures outstanding durability, sharpness and capability, reduces the friction and runs cooler.
- Special Design - Unique tri-flat shank and 1/2 reduced shank can lock onto chuck to permit portable drilling. The special design can drill tough and high-tensile strength materials. The bit is only suitable for portable drilling with 1 / 2 "drill chuck,not applicable to other drill chuck sizes.
Premium Quality, Brand New
- Straight Shank, Fully Ground, in Strong metal box
- Solid M35 = H.S.S + 5% Cobalt
- 115 PC / Set: 1/16 - 1/2'' By 64ths , No.1 to 60 and A to Z
- With aggressive 135 degree tips, these cobalt drills bits not only last longer while drilling but also cut faster than standard high speed steel bits. It's ideal for drilling cast iron, heat-treated steel, stainless steel and other hard materials.
Product is easy to use
- These brad point drill bits are excellent for both home repair and woodworking use
- This product meets customer requirement
Neatly organized in a Metal Case, Drill Indexed
- 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- 135 degree split point, Fully ground, Self-centering, Stubby length
- Black/gold colored finish
- Size of Drills: 2.05mm, 2.50mm, 2.90mm, 3.30mm, 4.20mm, 5.00mm, 6.70mm, 8.50mm, 10.20mm.
- Size of Taps: M2.5X0.45, M3.0X0.50, M3.5X0.60, M4.0X0.70, M5.0X0.80, M6.0X1.00, M8.0X1.25, M10.0X1.50, M12.0X1.75.
- HSS Fully Ground
- 18pcs Metric Tap & Drill Set
Ultimate workhorse for drilling steel, stainless steel, titanium alloys and other hard to drill materials
- Self centering 135 degree split point prevents drill from walking
- Better than cobalt-XL5 is able to flex when cobalt drills chip or snap
- Drill 3x Longer (than competitors drills), Drill 2x Faster (than cobalt), Drill Accurate (135 deg split point, tapered web geometry)
- Premium high speed steel and NOMO surface treatment for longer tool life, fast penetration, and flexibility
Features: Extra sharp cutting spurs is especially designed for cutting through hard and soft wood or other materials smoothly and efficiently.
- Great Performance: Easily make flat-bottomed and pocket holes with no chipping on any wood or wood products, plastic, polywood and other materials during processing or installation.
- Specifications: 16 PCS includes 1/4" (6.3mm), 3/8" (9.5mm), 1/2" (12.7mm), 5/8" (15.8mm), 3/4" (19.0mm), 7/8" (22.2mm), 1" (25.4mm), 1-1/8" (28.5mm), 1-1/4" (31.7mm), 1-3/8" (34.9mm) 1-1/238.1mm), 1-5/8(41.28mm), 1-3/4(44.45mm), 1-7/8(47.63mm), 2(50.8mm) and 2-1/8(53.98mm) forstner bits
- Application: 3/8" reduced shank fits any electric power machines and drill presses.
- High Quality: Good material assures toughness and good resistance to shock,reduces cutting time.
Size include: 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1"
- Silver & Deming drill sets in a fitted plastic box
- 8 ps/set 1/2" shank M35 ( HSS + 5% Cobalt )
Comes in a plastic storage case
- Black and gold oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the hardness of the drill bit
- Assortment of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging